BBVA Premier Personal Banking
As we transition to PNC, BBVA USA is no longer enrolling new customers into the Premier Personal Banking Program. Customers enrolled in this program prior to June 19, 2021 will continue to receive their benefits.
Get the most from your banking relationship
The Premier Personal Banking program rewards you for entrusting so many of your banking and financial needs to us. To show our appreciation, we offer a premium level of service and access to excellent perks, tools, and savings opportunities. It's our way of saying thank you.
Premium Customer Care
As a Premier Personal Banking member, you get the highest level of customer support. You have an assigned team ready to assist you with everything from immediate banking needs to long term financial goals.
- Premier Personal Banking assistance is available: M-F 6am–7pm, Sat. 8am–5pm, Sun. 12pm–4pm*
- Personalized advice and support from a dedicated team of representatives
Your membership comes with no added cost to you. Enjoy complimentary:
- Cashier's checks and personal checks
- Small safe deposit box or 50% discount on larger box1
- Paper statements
- Expedited delivery for lost/stolen debit cards
- At your request, you can receive six NSF rebates per year4, as well as domestic and international wire fee rebates.5
BBVA Premier Personal Banking Platinum VISA® Debit Card2
This card is much more than just a debit card ‒ we like to think of it is as a membership card. Your BBVA Premier Personal Banking Platinum Visa Debit Card is there to make life happen.
- Increased daily ATM withdrawal limit ($1,000)
- Higher daily purchase limit ($10,000)
- No international service fees from BBVA
- A BBVA Premier Personal Banking Platinum Visa Debit Card is not required to get these benefits
Pricing Perks Include:
As part of your benefits with Premier Personal Banking, you will have fees waived and special pricing offers for many BBVA products.
- Automatic rebates for ATM fees charged by other banks and international service fees
- No monthly Service Charge for BBVA Money Market or BBVA Premium Checking accounts
- No annual fee on the BBVA Visa Select Credit Card3 for existing card holders
Details you need to make a smart decision
Important Terms and Disclosures: BBVA Premier Personal Banking™ enrollment is subject to eligibility. BBVA reserves the right to review eligibility for Premier Personal Banking status on a periodic basis. BBVA may, in its sole discretion, enroll clients in Premier Personal Banking program, regardless of whether the client otherwise meets the eligibility requirements, and may impose lesser requirements to maintain Premier Personal Banking status. BBVA Premier Personal Banking program is subject to change or termination at any time, without notice to you.
1 Safe deposit boxes: are subject to availability.
2 Platinum Visa Debit Cards: Visa Debit Cards are subject to approval, which may include credit approval. Certain terms, conditions and exclusions apply to the Visa Debit Card benefits.
3 BBVA Visa Select Credit Card: The Annual Fee of $99 for the BBVA Visa Select Credit Card is waived for Premier Personal Banking members so long as they maintain the Premier Personal Banking status. Important to note, BBVA USA is no longer accepting applications for the BBVA Visa Select Credit Card, so only current BBVA Visa Select Credit Card account holders are eligible for this benefit.
4 NSF Fee Rebate: Rebates available by customer request only. The following fees are eligible for rebate: NSF Charge-Returned Item, NSF Charge-Paid Item, Extended Overdraft Service Charge. Each Premier Personal Banking customer may have a total of 6 of these fees waived per year.
5 Wire Transfer Fee Rebate: Rebate available by customer request only.
*Customer Service number may not be available on bank holidays.
BBVA USA an Equal Housing Lender NMLS #402936.