BBVA Spend Net℠ Payables Upgrade
Exciting new features. Clean, intuitive design.
Coming soon, BBVA will unveil our updated Spend Net Payables platform. Designed with you in mind, the upgraded platform introduces exciting new functionality and a refreshed, user-friendly design.
How do I get started?
Your account manager will contact you to discuss important details of the upgrade as well as confirm the date of your Spend Net Payables transition. Here’s what you need to know:
Before you upgrade to the new Spend Net Payables platform, your account manager will contact you to discuss all changes in detail so that you're well-prepared prior to your upgrade date. Notable changes include:
- The Spend Net Payables URL
- Your log-in credentials
- The look and feel of the website
- SSH File Transfer Protocol (SFTP) address and password where payment instruction files are directed, if you currently use the SFTP upload method
Which features will NOT change?
To minimize possible disruptions, many of the basic day-to-day activities that you're accustomed to will remain the same, including:
- Current payment instruction file layouts
- Current reconciliation report layouts
- Customer support and account management contact channels
- Payment method - single use Virtual Card via email notification
New Spend Net Payables features
Get ready to enjoy some incredible new features with your platform update. Prior to upgrade, we'll teach you how to use this new functionality and explain the advantages for your company.
Get additional ad-hoc reporting capabilities with your upgrade.
Payment threshold approval
Set approval rules based on payment or batch threshold amount.
Manage the suppliers that you pay directly within Spend Net Payables.
Payment portal access for suppliers
Give your suppliers the ability to view pending payment instructions through a supplier-only access point.
Helpful User Guide
This guide will walk you through the Spend Net Payables user interface, as well as provide help guidelines and customer support information.