BBVA COVID-19 Information
Your health and safety is our priority.
At BBVA, we are taking a number of proactive steps to help ensure your access to banking services, while protecting the health and safety of our customers and our employees.
As developments with COVID-19 continue to evolve, so does our approach for conducting business safely and in alignment with recent CDC recommendations regarding limiting the number of people that should congregate in a common area. With that in mind, effective Friday, March 20, 2020 at 9 a.m.:
- We transitioned to drive-thru service as our primary means of operation with normal business hours, Monday - Friday; however, our ATMs are available 24/7
- Banking Center lobbies will be closed to walk-in traffic, except for scheduled appointments. Please call your banker or Banking Center to schedule an appointment if needed.
- Certain branches without a drive-thru will be open on a limited basis. You can check the status and hours of our branch network here for the latest availability information.
BBVA wants to help protect you and your finances.
We have implemented measures to minimize the impact on you and your banking needs:
- If you have been impacted by the Coronavirus and need a real estate loan, installment loan, credit card, Small Business / SBA loan payment deferral or extension, click here to fill out a payment relief form.
- Waived and refunded ATM fees charged by other banks / ATM networks to use their ATMs. Available upon request.
- Penalty free CD withdrawals, for CDs opened prior to March 1. Available upon request.
- Consumers and small businesses may request refunds of overdraft fees.
Special offers are currently available and are presently slated to end on April 17, 2020. The COVID-19 situation will be continuously monitored to determine if extensions or further action is needed beyond the current end date. Fees will be refunded at BBVA’s discretion. All loans are subject to approval, including credit approval. The bank is also continuing to work on ways to further assist our customers’ financial needs. If you have questions on accounts or need to speak with a telephone banking agent, customers can contact 1-844-BBVA-USA, or you may find our Online and Mobile Banking even more convenient.
As you can imagine, we are experiencing increased call volumes to Customer Support. In the event that you need assistance, remember to sign-in to your BBVA Mobile Banking App and use Contact Us within the Assistance Center. This could substantially reduce your wait time.
Ways you can help:
- Stay up to date. For more information on COVID-19, including actions you can personally take to help stop the spread of respiratory diseases, visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- Access your account from home 24/7 using the BBVA Mobile Banking App or BBVA Online Banking.
- For your own health, we suggest following the CDC’s recommendation to stay home and avoid transmission or exposure. For the time being, we urge you to use BBVA Mobile Banking as a safe and convenient alternative to visiting a branch.
- If you have an urgent need for additional services other than Mobile Banking, be sure to check the status of your branch location before leaving home. Please do not visit if you are feeling ill or have reason to believe you could have been exposed to COVID-19.
We're already prepared to help you bank remotely. Take advantage of 24/7 banking with our BBVA Mobile Banking App.*
- Check balances, see transactions, get routing and account numbers
- Activate or deactivate your cards
- Transfer money between your accounts, transfer money to others and send money internationally
- Make payments and pay bills
- Deposit checks (simply by taking a picture of a check)
- Add a Product - Apply for a product without having to step foot in the branch with our BBVA Mobile Banking App
Learn more about BBVA Mobile Banking with this quick video or if you have any questions, you can contact the Online and Mobile Banking Customer Service at 1-800-273-1057.
Download the BBVA Mobile Banking App for Smartphone
Together, we will get through this challenge.
BBVA will continue to monitor conditions and look for ways to improve our service while protecting customers and team members alike. Please stay safe.
Please remember that BBVA will never call, email, or text you and ask for your PIN or private financial information. For security tips and helpful links, please visit our Security Center.
Access your BBVA Investments account from home 24/7 using the BBVA Investments Mobile App or Online Access. If you have not registered for online access please click here and register as soon as possible. Please contact your financial consultant for any questions about your investment account or you can call 1-800-239-1930, option 1 for assistance.
Details you need to make a smart decision
BBVA Investment Services is the marketing name for BBVA USA and its affiliates that provide financial planning, securities, insurance, trust, asset management and investment advisory products and services
|Securities and Insurance Products:|
|ARE NOT DEPOSITS||ARE NOT FDIC INSURED|
|ARE NOT BANK GUARANTEED||MAY LOSE VALUE|
|ARE NOT INSURED BY ANY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY|
*Fees may apply to certain services within Mobile and Online Banking. See terms & conditions for additional details.
Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC