How do I make a payment?
You can pay your credit card, loan or mortgage with a BBVA account or an external source account you have added using any of these methods:
Method 2: Online Banking
- Sign in to Online Banking
- Click the “Payments and Transfers” tab
- Choose the bank account you want to use to pay the loan and click “Next”
- Choose the loan you want to pay and click “Next”
- Choose how much and when you want to pay and click “Next”
- Review your loan payment details and click “Submit”
Method 3: Call
- the Loan & Mortgage Loan Servicing Line at 1-800-239-1996, Option 1
- the Card Servicing Line at 1-800-239-5175, Option 1
After submitting your information, you’ll hear a prompt to make a payment.
Method 4: Visit a branch location.
Method 5: Mail in a payment by following the instructions on your billing statement.