BBVA COVID-19 Information
Your health, safety and access to your accounts is our priority.
At BBVA, we are taking a number of proactive steps to help ensure your access to banking services, while protecting the health and safety of our customers and our employees.
- We transitioned to drive-thru service as our primary means of operation with normal business hours, Monday - Friday; however, our ATMs are available 24/7.
- Banking Center lobbies will be closed to walk-in traffic, except for scheduled appointments. Please call your banker or Banking Center to schedule an appointment if needed.
- Certain branches without a drive-thru will be open on a limited basis. You can check the status and hours of our branch network here for the latest availability information.
- As a reminder, you can access your accounts 24/7 using the BBVA Mobile Banking App or BBVA Online Banking.
Financial Assistance Available to Our Customers.
Should you experience unfortunate hardship as a result of COVID-19, we want to help you. Please find below the assistance options that may be available to you.
For Loan or Credit Card Payment Assistance:
To request a real estate loan, personal loan, credit card or Small Business loan payment deferral or extension, please fill out a request via our secure Online Payment Assistance Portal for the fastest response.
For Consumer and Small Business Customers:
- Waived and refunded ATM fees charged by other banks/ATM networks to use their ATMs. Available upon request.
- Penalty-free CD withdrawals, for CDs opened prior to March 1. Available upon request.
- Consumer and small businesses may request refunds of overdraft fees.
- Waived Balance Transfer Fees for existing bank customers who open a BBVA ClearPoints or Rewards Credit Card1 April 3 - 30. Applicable to balance transfers made 60 days from account opening.
For Small Business Customers:
- Temporary waiver of the Monthly Maintenance Fee for the desktop Remote Deposit Capture Service. Available upon request.
- Temporary waiver of the deposit account monthly Service Charge. Available upon request.
- Free Virtual Terminal for Current Clover Merchants (for new Merchants available upon request.)
If you have questions on accounts or need to speak with a telephone banking agent, customers can contact 1-844-BBVA-USA, or you might find our Online and Mobile Banking even more convenient. If you already work with a banker or branch, you may contact them directly for assistance.
As you can imagine, we are experiencing increased call volumes to Customer Support. In the event that you need assistance, remember to sign-in to your BBVA Mobile Banking App and use Contact Us within the Assistance Center. This could substantially reduce your wait time.
CARES Act of 2020
The CARES Act (the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act) was passed into law and aims to provide emergency assistance and health care response for individuals, families, and businesses affected by the 2020 coronavirus pandemic.
Paycheck Protection Program:
BBVA is committed to helping small businesses navigate the COVID-19 loan relief options. The Paycheck Protection Program, part of the new CARES stimulus package, is a federal loan program aimed at helping small businesses who have been severely impacted by COVID-19. Now accepting applications.
Coronavirus Tax Relief:
Please refer to the IRS website for up-to-date information.
We're already prepared to help you bank remotely. Take advantage of 24/7 banking with our BBVA Mobile Banking App.*
- Check balances, see transactions, get routing and account numbers
- Activate or deactivate your cards
- Transfer money between your accounts, transfer money to others and send money internationally
- Make payments and pay bills
- Deposit checks (simply by taking a picture of a check)
- Add a Product - Apply for a product without having to step foot in the branch with our BBVA Mobile Banking App
Download the BBVA Mobile Banking App for Smartphone
Together, we will get through this challenge.
BBVA will continue to monitor conditions and look for ways to improve our service while protecting customers and team members alike. Please stay safe.
Please remember that BBVA will never call, email, or text you and ask for your PIN or private financial information. For security tips and helpful links, please visit our Security Center.
Access your BBVA Investments account from home 24/7 using the BBVA Investments Mobile App or Online Access. If you have not registered for online access please click here and register as soon as possible. Please contact your financial consultant for any questions about your investment account or you can call 1-800-239-1930, option 1 for assistance.
Details you need to make a smart decision
BBVA Investment Services is the marketing name for BBVA USA and its affiliates that provide financial planning, securities, insurance, trust, asset management and investment advisory products and services
|Securities and Insurance Products:|
|ARE NOT DEPOSITS||ARE NOT FDIC INSURED|
|ARE NOT BANK GUARANTEED||MAY LOSE VALUE|
|ARE NOT INSURED BY ANY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY|
*Fees may apply to certain services within Mobile and Online Banking. See terms & conditions for additional details.
Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC
All loans subject to program eligibility, underwriting and collateral requirements, and approval, including credit approval.