Mortgage Banking Officer
Assistant Vice President (AVP)
402 W Broadway Rd, 23rd Flr
San Diego, CA 92101
NMLS Number – 818911
Get StartedApply Now
Thank you for your interest in BBVA. I have the expertise to help analyze your situation and find the mortgage that best suits your needs.
Hi! I'm Victoria Payne, a Mortgage Banking Officer (MBO) in San Diego, California. I have lived in San Diego since 2005 and grew up in Washington D.C. Metropolitan area all while visiting my dad in California since I was 2 years old. I have always known San Diego was home to me. My husband and I have one wild one year old boy who loves being outside all the time, luckily we live in the perfect weathered town for year round fun. When we are not working we are at local breweries, beaches, parks and the bay. I have been in the Banking & Mortgage business for over 14 years. Before becoming a Mortgage Loan Officer, I previously worked for 8 years as a processor so I know what will make a deal work from day one and I hope to use that expertise to make sure you have a delightfully smooth and simple loan experience. If you are considering buying a home or refinancing your existing mortgage, it’s important to explore your financing options. I will help you find the financing solution for your specific needs and will guide you throughout the process, from pre-qualification to closing. Take the next step in your home ownership journey. Contact me today.
Areas of Focus:
- Purchase and Refinance Transactions
- Conforming and Jumbo Loan Amounts
- Fixed and Adjustable Rates Programs
- Investment / Rental Property and 2nd / Vacation Home Mortgages
- Condominium Financing available, including options for Non-Warrantable Condos
- Professional (Doctors, Lawyers, CPAs, Oral Surgeons, and Dentists) Products
- First Time Home Buyer (FTHB) Programs
- Government Products (FHA, VA and USDA, including FHA Streamline and VA IRRRL)
- Fannie Mae HomeReady and DU REFI Plus (HARP 2.0) Products
- Lot Loans for Raw Land
- Combo Loans (Split 1st Mortgage and Piggyback Home Equity Loan or Line of Credit)
- Borrower and Lender-Paid Mortgage Insurance (BPMI or LPMI) Options
- Some 100% financing options available
- Over 8 years experience in the mortgage industry.
NMLS ID 402936