Mortgage Banking Officer
Vice President (VP)
7645 N. La Cholla
Tucson, AZ 85741
NMLS Number – 595239
Loan OptionsGet Started
Thank you for your interest in BBVA. I have the expertise to help analyze your situation and find the mortgage that best suits your needs.
I'm Maryann Estrada, a Mortgage Banking Officer (MBO) in Tucson. A little bit about me: I'm the proud mother of two, a native of Tucson, and University of Arizona alumnus. For more than 25 years, I have had the pleasure of helping people live the American dream. With my vast knowledge of mortgages — including first-time homebuyers options, VA/FHA, foreign national loans, and construction loans — I will walk you through the process step by step. If you're thinking about buying a home or refinancing your existing mortgage, please contact me today.
Areas of Focus:
- Purchase and Refinance Transactions
- Conforming and Jumbo Loan Amounts
- Fixed and Adjustable Rates Programs
- Investment / Rental Property and 2nd / Vacation Home Mortgages
- Condominium Financing available, including options for Non-Warrantable Condos
- Professional (Doctors, Lawyers, CPAs, Oral Surgeons, and Dentists) Products
- First Time Home Buyer (FTHB) Programs
- Government Products (FHA, VA and USDA, including FHA Streamline and VA IRRRL)
- Fannie Mae HomeReady and DU REFI Plus (HARP 2.0) Products
- Lot Loans for Raw Land
- Combo Loans (Split 1st Mortgage and Piggyback Home Equity Loan or Line of Credit)
- Borrower and Lender-Paid Mortgage Insurance (BPMI or LPMI) Options
- Some 100% financing options available
- Over 25 years of experience in the mortgage industry.
Awards and Accomplishments:
- Pinnacle Club Winner 2016
- NAHREP Top 250 Hispanic Oringinators 2015 & 2016
Contact Maryann Estrada
If you have a question about any of our products or services, please fill out the form below or email me at Maryann.Estrada@bbva.com and let me know what I can do for you.
NMLS ID 402936