Mortgage Banking Officer
2707 West Lake Houston Pkwy
Kingwood, TX 77339
NMLS Number – 1527222
Get StartedApply Now
Thank you for your interest in BBVA. I have the expertise to help analyze your situation and find the mortgage that best suits your needs.
I'm Lauren Graves, a Mortgage Banking Officer (MBO) in Bryan. A little bit about me: I am a Tomball, Texas native and I graduated from Stephen F. Austin State University. Axe 'em Jacks! I love the spirit of Aggieland and the ease of going from city to country life! I am dedicated to helping people in Bryan and surrounding areas buy their dream home with the right loan. If you are considering buying a home or refinancing your existing mortgage, it's important to explore your financing options. I will help you find the financing solution for your specific needs and will guide you throughout the process, from pre-qualification to closing. Take the next step in your home ownership journey. Contact me today.
Areas of Focus:
- Purchase and Refinance Transactions
- Conforming and Jumbo Loan Amounts
- Fixed and Adjustable Rates Programs
- Investment / Rental Property and 2nd / Vacation Home Mortgages
- Condominium Financing available, including options for Non-Warrantable Condos
- Professional (Doctors, Lawyers, CPAs, Oral Surgeons, and Dentists) Products
- First Time Home Buyer (FTHB) Programs
- Government Products (FHA, VA and USDA, including FHA Streamline and VA IRRRL)
- Fannie Mae HomeReady and DU REFI Plus (HARP 2.0) Products
- Lot Loans for Raw Land
- Combo Loans (Split 1st Mortgage and Piggyback Home Equity Loan or Line of Credit)
- Borrower and Lender-Paid Mortgage Insurance (BPMI or LPMI) Options
- Some 100% financing options available
- Over 2 years of experience in the mortgage industry.
NMLS ID 402936