Mortgage Banking Officer
Vice President (VP)
3101 Thousand Oaks
San Antonio, TX 78247
NMLS Number – 595282
Loan OptionsGet Started
Thank you for your interest in BBVA. I have the expertise to help analyze your situation and find the mortgage that best suits your needs.
I'm Greg Guillet, a Mortgage Banking Officer (MBO) in San Antonio. A little bit about me: I'm a native Texan and graduated from the University of Texas at San Antonio. I have been specializing in construction lending for over 13 years. I am an active member of the Greater San Antonio Builders' Association as well as the Hill Country Builders' Association. If you are considering buying a home or building, it's important to explore your financing options. I will take the time to discuss your individual scenario, answer questions, review options, and explain the process from start to finish. My proven ability to find financing solution is what sets me apart. Take the next step in your home ownership journey. Contact me today.
Areas of Focus:
- Purchase and Refinance Transactions
- Conforming and Jumbo Loan Amounts
- Fixed and Adjustable Rates Programs
- Investment / Rental Property and 2nd / Vacation Home Mortgages
- Condominium Financing available, including options for Non-Warrantable Condos
- Professional (Doctors, Lawyers, CPAs, Oral Surgeons, and Dentists) Products
- First Time Home Buyer (FTHB) Programs
- Government Products (FHA, VA and USDA, including FHA Streamline and VA IRRRL)
- Fannie Mae HomeReady and DU REFI Plus (HARP 2.0) Products
- Lot Loans for Raw Land
- Combo Loans (Split 1st Mortgage and Piggyback Home Equity Loan or Line of Credit)
- Borrower and Lender-Paid Mortgage Insurance (BPMI or LPMI) Options
- Some 100% financing options available
- Over 13 years of experience in the mortgage industry.
Contact Greg Guillet
If you have a question about any of our products or services, please fill out the form below or email me at Greg.Guillet@bbva.com and let me know what I can do for you.
NMLS ID 402936