Mortgage Banking Officer
1450 Brickell Ave, Suite 2000
Miami, FL 33131
NMLS Number – 546580
Get StartedApply Now
Thank you for your interest in BBVA. I have the expertise to help analyze your situation and find the mortgage that best suits your needs.
Frank Silva is a Mortgage Banking Officer (MBO) located in Miami, Florida. For the past 22 years he has been providing exceptional first-class customer service, and has assisted many families in realizing their dream of homeownership. From the first-time buyer, second or vacation home buyer, to the investor -- he's got you covered. Frank's knowledge, passion, and experience in the mortgage industry has enabled him to grow his expertise in many areas (particularly being the go-to person for "doctor loan" financing - and having a strong base of clients and networks in that specialty area). In addition, his clear understanding of construction-to-permanent financing makes this process that much smoother for the customer. Frank's ability to interpret and understand even the most complex tax returns when working with self-employed borrowers has earned him the trust of wealth advisors, realtors, attorneys, and CPA's (enabling him to assist some of their top tier high net worth clients with financing). He is available to answer any questions you may have, from application to closing!
Areas of Focus:
- Purchase and Refinance Transactions
- Conforming, Jumbo and Super Jumbo Loan Amounts up to $5MM
- Construction and Renovation to Permanent Financing / One-Time Close Program
- Lot Loans Available
- Fixed and Adjustable Rates
- Primary, Second Home, or Investment properties
- Condominium Financing available (warrantable and non-warrantable)
- Professionals Program with flexibile down-payment options for Doctors, Lawyers, CPAs, and Oral Surgeons - no mortgage insurance required
- Foreign National Loans. Conventional and FHA programs also available. ** Doctor Program allows up to 100% financing to $650,000 for licensed medical doctors -- no mortgage insurance.
- Over 22 years experience in the mortgage industry.
Awards and Accomplishments:
- NAHREP (National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals) Top 250 for 2016 and 2017, Presidents Club 2008 through 2013, Chairman's Club / Top Performers 2014 through 2017
- Active Member of the Latin Builders Association
- Former Member and President of Business Network International (BNI - Coral Gables Chapter).
NMLS ID 402936