Mortgage Banking Officer
Vice President (VP)
423 Highway 6
Sugar Land, TX 77478
NMLS Number – 595288
Loan OptionsGet Started
Thank you for your interest in BBVA. I have the expertise to help analyze your situation and find the mortgage that best suits your needs.
I'm Edward A. Rogers, a Mortgage Banking Officer (MBO) in Sugar Land. A little bit about me: I am a Alice, Texas native and I graduated from University of Texas - Austin. Hook'em Horns! I love the Sugar Land area because of its people, rodeos, and food. I have been dedicated to helping people in Sugar Land and surrounding areas buy their dream home with the right loan for more than 31 years. If you are considering buying a home or refinancing your existing mortgage, it's important to explore your financing options. I will help you find the financing solution for your specific needs and will guide you throughout the process, from pre-qualification to closing. Take the next step in your home ownership journey. Contact me today.
Areas of Focus:
- Purchase and Refinance Transactions
- Conforming and Jumbo Loan Amounts
- Fixed and Adjustable Rates Programs
- Investment / Rental Property and 2nd / Vacation Home Mortgages
- Condominium Financing available, including options for Non-Warrantable Condos
- Professional (Doctors, Lawyers, CPAs, Oral Surgeons, and Dentists) Products
- First Time Home Buyer (FTHB) Programs
- Government Products (FHA, VA and USDA, including FHA Streamline and VA IRRRL)
- Fannie Mae HomeReady and DU REFI Plus (HARP 2.0) Products
- Lot Loans for Raw Land
- Combo Loans (Split 1st Mortgage and Piggyback Home Equity Loan or Line of Credit)
- Borrower and Lender-Paid Mortgage Insurance (BPMI or LPMI) Options
- Some 100% financing options available
- Over 31 years of experience in the mortgage industry.
Contact Edward Rogers
If you have a question about any of our products or services, please fill out the form below or email me at Edward.Rogers@bbva.com and let me know what I can do for you.
NMLS ID 402936