Mortgage Banking Officer
101 S College St
Auburn, AL 36830
NMLS Number – 1193246
Get StartedApply Now
Thank you for your interest in BBVA. I have the expertise to help analyze your situation and find the mortgage that best suits your needs.
I'm Daniel Hughes, the Mortgage Banking Officer for the Auburn / Opelika Area. I am a Birmingham, Alabama native, and I moved to Auburn in 2006 to obtain my degree from Auburn University. I majored in Economics with a minor in Spanish Language. I have 7 years of banking experience, all with BBVA in the Auburn / Opelika Area. As a personal banker, I spent my time taking care of my customers over the long term as if they were my own family, and my specialty was helping people to build and rebuild their credit histories so they could qualify to be a home owner, purchase a vehicle, or simply to refinance their debts. I am accessible throughout all hours of the day and night, weekdays and weekends if needed to make sure your home purchase or refinance goes as smoothly as possible. If you are considering buying a home or refinancing your existing mortgage, it’s important to explore your financing options. I will help you find the financing solution for your specific needs and will guide you throughout the process, from pre-qualification to closing. Take the next step in your home ownership journey. Contact me today.
Areas of Focus:
- Purchase and Refinance Transactions
- Conforming and Jumbo Loan Amounts
- Fixed and Adjustable Rates Programs
- Investment / Rental Property and 2nd / Vacation Home Mortgages
- Condominium Financing available, including options for Non-Warrantable Condos
- Professional (Doctors, Lawyers, CPAs, Oral Surgeons, and Dentists) Products
- First Time Home Buyer (FTHB) Programs
- Government Products (FHA, VA and USDA, including FHA Streamline and VA IRRRL)
- Fannie Mae HomeReady and DU REFI Plus (HARP 2.0) Products
- Lot Loans for Raw Land
- Combo Loans (Split 1st Mortgage and Piggyback Home Equity Loan or Line of Credit)
- Borrower and Lender-Paid Mortgage Insurance (BPMI or LPMI) Options
- Some 100% financing options available
- Over 1 year experience in the mortgage industry.
NMLS ID 402936