Mortgages for Foreign Nationals
Mortgage Options for Foreign Nationals
BBVA welcomes the opportunity to provide mortgage services to Foreign Nationals who want to purchase or refinance a home in the United States. Rest assured, we will work closely with you every step of the way to get you the right loan for your needs and your budget.
- Eligible properties include single-family residences and condominiums located in markets served by BBVA.
- Loans up to $2,000,000 USD.
- Fixed and adjustable rate loans are available
- Cash out options and refinance available* (not available in Texas)
Corporate Foreign National Mortgage
Our Corporate Foreign National program has been designed specifically for foreign citizens (nonpermanent residents) who are employed by a U.S. company and looking to buy a home here.
- Adjustable rate loans up to $2,000,000 USD
- Maximum LTV up to 80% (20% down payment required)
Construction and Renovation / Permanent Financing for Foreign Nationals
If you are interested in building or renovating a home, we offer a unique construction and renovation to permanent financing program. A streamlined process and one closing saves you time and money.
Features and benefits include:
- One application, one approval, and one closing for both the construction and the permanent loans
- Only one set of closing costs
- Interest paid during the life of the loan may be tax deductible (consult your tax advisor)
- Extended rate lock up to 12 months
- One-time float down at the time of conversion
- Loans available for secondary residences
- Variety of loan options available
For more information about our vast range of mortgage and financing options for Foreign Nationals, please call 1-888-8-LENDING.
Looking for another option?
Choose from these other mortgage types that might work for you.
Looking for stable monthly payments? With a Fixed-Rate Mortgage, the interest rate on your mortgage loan remains the same for its entire term.
Most adjustable-rate mortgage (ARM) loans feature an initial fixed-rate period, with interest rates adjusting once per year after the fixed-rate term expires.
If you are a medical resident, practicing physician, attorney, oral surgeon, dentist or CPA, a Professional mortgage loan can help you achieve financial flexibility.
Government Loan Programs
If you are looking to apply for a mortgage or to refinance, you may be eligible for a FHA, VA, or USDA loan.
Construction Permanent Loans
A Construction Permanent Loan makes new home financing simple. There's just one loan application and one closing.
Building your dream home starts with finding the perfect location. With so many considerations to make in preparing to build, let us take care of the lot financing.
You may also be interested in:
Best Practices: Qualifying for a Mortgage
Buying a home can be the largest and most complex financial decision most of us will ever make. Here's some of our "best practice" tips that may help simplify this process and set you on the path towards your new home.
Details you need to make a smart decision
All loans are subject to program eligibility. All loans subject to approval.