Lock in a low mortgage rate today!
APRs as low as _____ for a ___-year fixed rate*
Looking for a low rate on a mortgage loan? Our home loan experts can provide a no-cost, no-obligation consultation to find the mortgage and rate that best suits your needs. Take the first step to a better mortgage today.
BBVA Mortgage Contact Us
Collection of this information is strictly for consumer inquiry purposes only. All loans require the submission of a loan application and are subject to credit approval and property review. Program terms are subject to change.
By supplying your contact information, you expressly consent to allowing BBVA to contact you via email and/or at any telephone number you have or in the future provide and that is associated with your account(s), regardless of whether you incur charges as a result. If you have provided a cell phone number as your contact number, you understand and agree that BBVA may use auto-dialer equipment to contact you or leave a pre-recorded message. You have the right to revoke consent by notifying us through any reasonable means.
Details you need to make a smart decision
* Rate as of ______ and is subject to change without notice. Advertised Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is based on loan assumptions below; your actual APR may differ based on your credit history, loan characteristics, and other variables. This is not a loan commitment or decision to lend. A $200,000 30-year fixed rate mortgage at _____ APR will result in 360 monthly payments of $_____ and _____
points paid at closing. Monthly payments do not include taxes and insurance premiums. Actual payment will be greater.
- All loan applications are subject to Borrower eligibility, Loan Program requirements, and Underwriting approval.
- Interest Rates, including those published or quoted, are not guaranteed until Locked in.
- Locked Interest Rates are subject to the terms of the Lock Agreement.
- Interest Rates subject to change without notice.
- Additional Loan Products / Programs and Pricing options may be available (e.g. FHA, VA, USDA, etc.).
- Other terms, conditions, and restrictions may apply.
- On some products, BBVA offers discounted rates to borrowers who obtain a qualified BBVA bank account and establish a monthly auto debit of their mortgage account from that account. For qualifying mortgage products, the rates displayed reflect this auto debit rate reduction. Please consult with one of our loan officers for further details.
- All examples assume that this loan will be in first lien position.
- If the down payment is less than 20%, mortgage insurance may be required and could increase the monthly payment and APR. The payment amount does not include homeowner's insurance, flood insurance (if applicable), or property taxes which must be paid in addition to your loan payment.
- The displayed Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is a measure of the cost to borrow money expressed as a yearly percentage. For mortgage loans, excluding home equity lines of credit, it includes the interest rate plus other charges or fees (such as mortgage insurance, discount points, and origination fees). For home equity lines, the APR simply reflects the interest rate. When shopping for a mortgage, you can use the APR to compare the costs of similar loans between lenders.
- Interest rates and annual percentage rates (APRs) are based on current market rates, are for informational purposes only, are subject to change without notice and may be subject to pricing add-ons related to property type, loan amount, loan-to-value, credit score, refinance with cash out and other variables—call for details. This is not a credit decision or a commitment to lend.
- Additional closing costs may apply. Refer to your Loan Estimate (LE) for specific details.
- This is a Purchase Transaction of an Owner-Occupied, Single-Family Primary Residence; Detached 1-Unit Property in Jefferson County, Alabama.
- The Loan Amount is $200,000, with an Appraised Value of $250,000, at approximately 80% Loan-to-Value (20% Down Payment). No secondary/subordinate financing.
- An Escrow Account for the payment of Property Taxes and Homeowner's Insurance will be established with this loan. Escrows are not waived.
- The Median Credit Score used in this example is 720.
- Debt-to-Income Ratio is less than or equal to 45%.
- The Lock Commitment Period for this Interest Rate is 45 Days.
- Discount Points for this Interest Rate are the closest available option to 0.000.
- Conventional Mortgage Products have a 1.00% Origination Fee.
© 2019 BBVA USA Bancshares, Inc. BBVA USA is a Member FDIC and an Equal Housing Lender. BBVA and BBVA Compass are trade names of BBVA USA, a member of the BBVA Group. NMLS ID # 402936.