August 11 – September 30, 2020
Eligible BBVA consumer checking accounts opened between August 11 - September 30, 2020 and coded with a valid Workplace Solutions or BBVA For Your Cause code may be eligible to receive a cash bonus. Please review the following information to understand how to qualify for the bonus.
HOW TO QUALIFY FOR THE $100 CHECKING BONUS:
- Offer valid in Alabama, Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico and Texas.
- Open a new qualifying BBVA consumer checking account from August 11 - September 30, 2020 with a valid Workplace Solutions or BBVA For Your Cause code.
- By November 30, 2020 at least one (1) electronic Direct Deposit of your paycheck, pension or government benefits (such as Social Security) from your employer or the government in the amount of at least $500 must post to the new checking account. A qualifying direct deposit is a recurring paycheck, pension or benefit (such as Social Security) from your employer or the government. The following deposits are not qualifying direct deposits: interest payments or transfers from your investment accounts; payments received from payment apps such as PayPal, Venmo and other similar payment service providers; tax refunds or other one time payments from the government.
- For accounts opened online, eligible accounts include BBVA Free Checking, BBVA Easy Checking. For accounts opened in branch or by calling 1-844-BBVA USA, eligible accounts include BBVA Premium Checking, BBVA Free Checking, and BBVA Easy Checking.
- The checking account must be coded with a Workplace Solutions or BBVA For Your Cause code at account opening. The banker is responsible for adding the valid Workplace Solutions or BBVA For Your Cause code at account opening. For accounts opened online, the applicant must provide a valid Workplace Solutions or BBVA For Your Cause code at account opening.
- You must be a new BBVA consumer checking customer who has not had a BBVA consumer checking account open within the last 12 months or closed due to negative balance to be eligible for the bonus.
HOW TO QUALIFY FOR THE ADDITIONAL $25 SAVINGS BONUS:
- You must meet stipulations for the $100 Checking Bonus to be eligible for the $25 Savings Bonus.
- Open a new qualifying BBVA consumer savings account from August 11 - September 30, 2020.
- The savings account balance must be $500 or more on November 30, 2020.
- For accounts opened online, eligible accounts include BBVA Savings. For accounts opened in branch or by calling 1-844-BBVA USA, eligible accounts include BBVA Savings, Build My Savings, and Young Savers.
- The BBVA savings account holder must be an account holder on the new BBVA consumer checking account. You must be a new BBVA savings customer who has not had a BBVA consumer savings account in the past 12 months or closed due to negative balance.
- The cash bonus(es) will be deposited into the new checking account by February 28, 2021.
- Checking and Savings accounts are subject to approval which may include credit approval. $25 minimum opening deposit required. Accounts must be open and in good standing with a balance greater than or equal to $0.00 at the time of payment in order to receive the new account bonus(es). We reserve the right to deduct the bonus amount if the account is closed within 12 months of opening.
- BBVA Employees are eligible for each bonus.
- These bonuses are not combinable with other BBVA Direct Deposit or Savings Account cash bonus promotions, and you may not have received a Direct Deposit or Savings Account bonus in the past 24 months.
- Offer subject to change at any time without notice. BBVA may report the value of the bonus to the IRS as required by law. Any client whose tax status would require BBVA to impose tax withholding of any sort will not be eligible for this bonus.
BBVA and BBVA Compass are trade names of BBVA USA, a member of the BBVA Group. BBVA USA, Member FDIC.
Rev. 07/2020 / #912906