April 1 – April 30, 2021
Eligible BBVA consumer checking accounts opened between April 1 - April 30, 2021 and coded with a valid Workplace Solutions or BBVA For Your Cause code may be eligible to receive a cash bonus. Please review the following information to understand how to qualify for the bonus.
HOW TO QUALIFY FOR THE $100 CHECKING BONUS:
- Offer valid in California and Florida.
- Open a new BBVA Convenience Checking Account from April 1 - April 30, 2021 with a valid Workplace Solutions or BBVA For Your Cause code.
- Set up and receive at least one qualifying Direct Deposit in the amount of $500 or more by June 30. 2021. A Direct Deposit is a recurring paycheck. pension or benefit (such as Social Security) from your employer or the government. If more than one Direct Deposit is received before June 30, 2021, at least one Direct Deposit must be in the amount of at least $500. The following deposits are not qualifying direct deposits: interest payments or transfers from your investment or banking accounts: payments received from payment apps such as PayPal. Venmo and other similar payment service providers: tax refunds or one-time economic stimulus payments such as financial assistance made available in express response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Convenience Checking accounts can be opened online, in branch or by calling 1-844-BBVA USA. (BBVA Convenience Checking only available in Florida and California)
- The checking account must be coded with a Workplace Solutions or BBVA For Your Cause code at account opening. The banker is responsible for adding the valid Workplace Solutions or BBVA For Your Cause code at account opening. For accounts opened online, the applicant must provide a valid Workplace Solutions or BBVA For Your Cause code at account opening.
- You must be a new BBVA consumer checking customer who has not had a BBVA consumer checking account open within the last 36 months or closed due to negative balance to be eligible for the bonus.
HOW TO QUALIFY FOR THE ADDITIONAL $25 SAVINGS BONUS:
- You must meet stipulations for the $100 Checking Bonus to be eligible for the $25 Savings Bonus.
- Open a new qualifying BBVA consumer savings account from April 1 - April 30, 2021.
- The savings account balance must be $500 or more on June 30, 2021.
- For accounts opened online, eligible accounts include BBVA Savings. For accounts opened in branch or by calling 1-844-BBVA USA, eligible accounts include BBVA Savings, Build My Savings, and Young Savers.
- The BBVA savings account holder must be an account holder on the new BBVA consumer checking account. You must be a new BBVA savings customer who has not had a BBVA consumer savings account in the past 36 months or closed due to negative balance.
- The cash bonus(es) will be deposited into the new checking account by August 31, 2021.
- Checking and Savings accounts are subject to approval which may include credit approval. $25 minimum opening deposit required. Accounts must be open with a balance greater than or equal to $0.00 at the time of payment in order to receive the new account bonus(es). We reserve the right to deduct the bonus amount if the account is closed within 12 months of opening.
- BBVA Employees are eligible for each bonus.
- These bonuses are not combinable with other BBVA Direct Deposit or Savings Account cash bonus promotions, and you may not have received a Direct Deposit or Savings Account bonus in the past 36 months.
- Offer subject to change at any time without notice. BBVA may report the value of the bonus to the IRS as required by law. Any client whose tax status would require BBVA to impose tax withholding of any sort will not be eligible for this bonus.
BBVA and BBVA Compass are trade names of BBVA USA, a member of the BBVA Group. BBVA USA, Member FDIC. Rev. 03/2021 / #1011168