BBVA Pay Reminders - Short Code 50260
Terms of Service
- When you opt-in to the service, we will send you a message to confirm your signup. Text REMINDERS to 50260 to opt-in to receive payment reminders. Message and data rates may apply. You will receive weekly reminders. Text "HELP" for help. Text "STOP" to cancel.
- You can cancel this service at any time. Just text "STOP" to 50260. After you send the message "STOP" to us, we will send you a reply message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive messages from us.
- If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time and we will start sending messages to you again.
- Call 1-800-526-4172 or text “HELP” to 50260 for support. Text “STOP” to 50260 to cancel.
- Messages are only sent for payments that are past due. Messages are sent for each eligible BBVA account associated with your enrolled phone number. Message frequency depends on account activity and period past due. BBVA may discontinue pay reminder messages at any time without notice to you. BBVA does not guarantee the delivery or accuracy of any message. BBVA will not be liable for damages of any kind arising from non-delivery or delayed delivery of any message, the location to which a message is delivered, inaccurate content in a message, or your use of or reliance on any message for any purpose. Message and data rates may apply.
- Participating carriers: AT&T, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, T-Mobile, U.S. Cellular, Boost Mobile, MetroPCS, Virgin Mobile, Alaska Communications Systems (ACS), Appalachian Wireless (EKN), Bluegrass Cellular, Cellular One of East Central, IL (ECIT), Cellular One of Northeast Pennsylvania, Cricket, Coral Wireless (Mobi PCS), COX, Cross, Element Mobile (Flat Wireless), Epic Touch (Elkhart Telephone), GCI, Golden State, Hawkeye (Chat Mobility), Hawkeye (NW Missouri), Illinois Valley Cellular, Inland Cellular, iWireless (Iowa Wireless), Keystone Wireless (Immix Wireless/PC Man), Mosaic (Consolidated or CTC Telecom), Nex-Tech Wireless, NTelos, Panhandle Communications, Pioneer, Plateau (Texas RSA 3 Ltd), Revol, RINA, Simmetry (TMP Corporation), Thumb Cellular, Union Wireless, United Wireless, Viaero Wireless, and West Central (WCC or 5 Star Wireless).
- T-Mobile is not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.
- For all questions about the services provided by this short code, you can send an email to email@example.com.