Convenient, secure payments. Without your wallet.
With Android Pay, you can now pull out your phone rather than dig out your wallet. Because your BBVA debit, credit, or prepaid card works easily and securely with select Android devices wherever contactless payments are available. Online purchases, too.
That way, you can pay wherever Android Pay is available without physically swiping your card. You won’t even need to open an app to do it.
How does it work?
Look for these symbols wherever you make purchases to make sure they accept contactless payment. Then it’s a matter of just holding your Android near the business’ Point of Sale system. The two devices do all the work, exchanging your payment data. It doesn’t get much simpler than that.
Sounds great. How do I get started?
Paying with Android Pay is easy. Getting started is quick and simple, too.
- Android Pay works on all mobile devices running Android 4.4 and above. Plus, Android Pay is already preloaded on many Android phones. If it is not on your device, simply download it from Google Play.
- If you already have your eligible BBVA card listed on your existing Google account, just confirm a few details to set up. Or add a new BBVA eligible card by snapping a picture and providing additional information for the purposes of security.
- You’re ready to use Android Pay.
- Go to Android.com to learn all about how to get the most out of Android Pay.
Okay, I'm now set up. How do I use it?
- Hold your phone next to the business’ POS device.
- Or, if you need a little extra help, visit Android.com to learn how Android Pay makes everything a lot easier.
Can I be sure it's safe?
Absolutely. We at BBVA take your security as seriously as we do your convenience. Here’s how we ensure your security:
- Your full card number is not stored on the device, nor is it shown to the merchant
- You have Zero Liability protection1 for promptly reported unauthorized Visa transactions
- You are covered with 24/7 risk and fraud detection systems
- You can get account activity alerts and view your transactions on your mobile device