Statements & AccountsWhat are Pending Transactions? Posted Transactions?
Pending Transactions have been received by the bank, and the amount has been taken out of your Available Balance, but has not completed processing. Posted Transactions have been processed and completed.
- 1. Move your mouse over Statements & Accounts and click to launch the Account Details page.
- 2. Click on the down arrow in the Account box to display all of your accounts.
- 3. Mouse over and click the account for which you would like to do your search.
- 4. In the Posted Transactions box, place your mouse inside the Search field. The Search options will automatically expand.
- 5. You can search by a specific date, date range, check number, amount and transaction description.
- 6. Click on Clear to clear your search criteria to start a new search or click Cancel to return to your normal transaction display.
If a transaction has started processing and is displayed in the Pending Transaction box, you will no longer be able to change that transaction nor delete it.
In the Posted Transactions box you will find a list of your past transactions that have already been processed and posted to your account. Transactions from the last 30 days are automatically shown. To view transactions older than the past 30 days, click on the View More Transactions button at the bottom of the Posted Transactions box.
Transaction History Availability:
|Checking, Savings, Money Market, Credit Card and Overdraft Protection Accounts||16 months|
|Installment Loans and Home Mortgage Accounts||36 months|
|CDs and IRA Accounts||Life of the account|
- 1. On the Account Summary page click on account you wish to view. Or click on Statements & Accounts in the top menu to open the Account Details page.
- 2. Scroll down to the Posted Transactions box. Locate your desired transaction and click the check icon to view images. For deposits, you may choose Front and Back of an image or use the arrows to scroll through multiple images.
- 3. You have the option to print, download and close the images.
- 4. Images are available for viewing when a Scheduled Transaction is processed and is listed under Posted Transactions.
- 1. Click on Statements & Accounts in the top menu to open the Account Details page.
- 2. Choose the account for which you would like to view a statement by placing your mouse on the down arrow next to the Accounts box. Click to display all of your accounts. Move your mouse over an account and click to select.
- 3. In the Monthly Statements box, click on the down arrow to display available statements list. Depending on account type, select statement date or date range and then click the Download PDF button. Up to 18 months of Online Statements will be available for viewing.
- 4. A PDF version of the statement you selected is generated. You will be given the option to view the statement immediately or to save the file to your device.
Monday to Friday 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. CT