Mobile Banking Alerts
Be on guard against overspending, identity theft, and fraud
Customizable alert notifications are an easy and convenient way for you to stay on top of your account activity. Alerts can help you keep a close watch on your money without having to sign in to Online Banking or the Mobile Banking app. With push notifications and email, you can get personalized account information whenever and wherever you want it.
Real-time banking alerts
Real-time banking alerts mean that when we know, you know.
- Account Balance - Notifies you when your account balance goes over or under the amount you've chosen.
- Withdrawal Confirmation - Notifies you when a single withdrawal (Cash or Debit) is equal to or greater than the amount you've chosen.
- Deposit Confirmation - Notifies you when a deposit is equal to or greater than the amount you've chosen.
- CD Redemption - Notifies you when your CD is redeemed.
Account management alerts
Set periodic alerts to keep track of important regular and irregular account activity.
- Account Summary - Notifies you daily and/or at month-end of your posted and available account balance.
- Check Cleared - Notifies you of each check that clears your account.
- CD Maturity Date - Notifies you that the CD will mature in 10 to 14 days.
- Sensitive Activity - Notifies you that a new debit card or checks have been requested or that the account has been closed. This alert will not be sent for a debit card or checks requested at account opening.
- Overdraft Protection Notice - Notifies you of all overdraft protection line of credit advances or only advances exceeding the amount you've chosen.
- Insufficient Funds - Notifies you when the available balance in your account has become negative. This alert will also notify you that one or more items have presented against insufficient available funds in your account. Receiving this alert does not mean that any particular item has been paid.
Credit card alerts
Customize alerts so you can easily keep up with credit card account balances and payment due dates.
- Near Credit Limit - Determine what "near" credit card limit means to you. Receive a notification when you reach this amount, and stay in control of spending.
- Credit Limit Reached - Notifies you when you have reached your credit limited.
- Payment Reminder - Determine the number of days prior to your payment due date to receive a notification. Set up this alert as a reminder to help you pay credit card bills on time.
- Account Balance - Notifies you when your credit card account balance is greater than a determined amount.
- Daily Account Balance - Notifies you of your daily credit card account balance.
Stay on top of your accounts without logging in to Online or Mobile Banking.
Daily Activity Notices - Notifies you once daily if the dollar amount or number of transactions exceeds the threshold you've chosen. Daily Activity Notice alerts can be set to monitor the following:
- CD Deposits
How to activate your alerts
- Once signed into Mobile Banking tap on the main menu in the upper right hand corner and select Alerts.
- Choose the account for which you wish to add, delete, or modify alerts.
- Choose the alert notifications in which you would like to enroll.
- Choose the preferred delivery option of the alerts set for that account. You may have alerts delivered to up to two email addresses and push notifications
- Submit the changes made.
With Mobile Banking, you'll also enjoy:
Send money internationally to friends and family through the BBVA Mobile Banking app with Secure Send℠.
Details you need to make a smart decision
Links to third party sites are provided for your convenience and do not constitute an endorsement. BBVA USA does not provide, is not responsible for, and does not guarantee the products, services or overall content available at third party sites. These sites may not have the same privacy, security or accessibility standards.
Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.