Easily manage your BBVA account, credit cards, and debit cards from anywhere
With Mobile Banking, managing your accounts is simple. Here’s how to get started:
- Sign in to the BBVA Mobile Banking app
- Select your checking account or credit card on the “Account Summary” screen
- Tap the magnifying glass icon at the top left of the “Account Details” screen, OR select “Manage Account” from the “I Want to Menu”
- View account information, change the account nickname, and in some cases, turn “ON” or “OFF” your paper statements
If you are viewing a checking account, the list of debit cards associated with that checking account will be displayed on the “Manage Account” screen.
Manage your credit or debit card
For all your BBVA consumer credit cards and debit cards, you have the option to:
- Change the PIN
- Temporarily enable/disable the card
- Report it lost or stolen
How it works
Temporary enable or disable your card
Tap the switch next to "Enable Card Selection" to the "OFF/ON" position. With the switch in the "OFF" position, transactions will be blocked while the selected card is disabled. The credit or debit card will display as "Disabled." Credit and debit cards can remain disabled for 180 days. After 180 days, you will need to contact Customer Service at 1-844-228-2872 to reactivate the card.