Investment solutions designed to meet your objectives
As an alternative to traditional investing, Structured Products can be tailored to match your return goals, risk appetite, and overall investment objectives.
Choose the product that best suits your goals
Compared to traditional debt securities, Structured Products are more complex and therefore riskier. And that's why you need to work with the right team who understands that complexity to help lower risk and maximize your rewards based on your unique investment needs.
Our Structured Products:
- Are customizable to each client’s objectives and market view
- Optimize risk vs. returns and offer potential for enhanced returns
- Add diversification to a client’s portfolio
- Provide access to markets that investors may not otherwise be able to access
- Can provide full or partial capital protection or buffer against loss
How does a Structured Product work?
Example: A client has a standard Structured Product which is a principal protected note linked to the S&P 500 Index. At maturity, the client would receive the initial capital invested plus a pre-defined coupon if the S&P 500 Index closes above its initial market close level on the trade date. If the S&P 500 Index closes below this level, the client would only receive the initial capital invested.
How is the product built?
The product has two components:
- A Zero-Coupon Bond debt instrument that is sold at a discount from par (100%) and pays par (100%) at maturity.
- A Digital Call on the S&P 500 Index, which pays a predefined coupon if the S&P 500 closes beyond a predetermined threshold at maturity.
Details you need to make a smart decision
Additional details located at Corporate and Investment Banking Disclosure.
Securities and Investment Products:
|ARE NOT DEPOSITS||ARE NOT FDIC INSURED|
|ARE NOT BANK GUARANTEED||MAY LOSE VALUE|
|ARE NOT INSURED BY ANY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY|