Create deeper connections through a solution dedicated to you
BBVA understands the need for great relationships between financial service and healthcare providers, and to that end we have developed specialized revenue cycle services for the healthcare market. Our expertise covers both the financial and healthcare industry.
By streamlining operating tasks associated with the manual posting of paper-based remittances, denial management, accounts receivables and balancing, we help you accelerate your cash flow and drive down administrative costs.
Our solutions can help you:
- Automate payment posting
- Re-associate deposits to remittance advices
- Reconcile claims to remittance documentation and payment transactions
- Provide a single repository of all financial transactions
- Decrease the percentage of denied claims
- Maximize online payment processing and collections
- Streamline daily and month-end balancing
- Report underpayments and overpayments
- Leverage full clearinghouse functionality
Healthcare Receivables Benefits
Automate the posting of payments and eliminate time-consuming tasks.
Simplify your approach to administrative tasks, freeing you to focus on delivering great care.
Reporting functions alert you to underpayments, overpayments and claim issues.
Improved cash flow
Get quicker access to working capital.
You may also be interested in:
Managing commercial cash flow
As interest rates rise, companies need to tighten up cash management practices. Here are four steps to improve your company's working capital.
Tips for collecting unpaid invoices
When invoices are past due, it's important to have a collections strategy that protects your reputation as well as your revenue. These tips can help you create a solid foundation for your revenue collection process.
Details you need to make a smart decision
All accounts and credit are subject to approval including credit approval.