Once these images are captured, we place them on a CD or DVD so you can quickly and efficiently retrieve documents through a wide range of search options. By conveniently storing thousands of checks and documents on a single CD or DVD, the process significantly reduces your related on-site storage costs.
- Speeds research of accounts receivable information
- Provides convenient access to centrally stored data
- Eliminates the need for on-site storage of check copies and related invoice documents
- Provides greater detail through multiple image display options
- Empowers your staff to respond to your customers' inquiries more quickly
- Enables you to print images so you can more quickly resolve billing disputes
- Allows you to search and retrieve checks and documents by date range, check amount, check number, batch number, and other check related criteria
- Lets you expand search options to invoice related data such as invoice number, invoice amount, and other custom criteria that you define
- Enhances visibility by enabling you to zoom, rotate, and highlight selected images
Eliminates the need to store checks. Each CD-ROM holds up to 25,000 check images, both front and back.
The images are stored on write-once, write-only CD-ROMs that cannot be altered. The software is protected by user identification and passwords.
High-quality digitized images of your checks and remittance documents are conveniently stored in a central location, enabling you to quickly access accounts receivable information. Images can be pasted into a letter to provide quicker resolution to billing disputes.
- IBM compatible PC with Pentium Processor or better
- Windows 98SE, 2000, XP or ME
- Minimum 128 MB RAM
- Minimum 30 MB of free hard drive
- CD-ROM or DVD drive
Details you need to make a smart decision
All accounts and credit are subject to approval including credit approval.