An efficient accounts receivable system
To support your receivables accounting automation and integration objectives, BBVA offers the flexibility of Host-to-Host Consolidated Receivables. The BBVA Host-to Host Consolidated Receivables combines payment information and related remittance data from your customers in a format supported by your accounts receivable system. Host-to-Host Consolidated Receivables includes payment and related remittance information from Lockbox, e-Lockbox, ACH, Electronic Bill Presentment and Payment (EBPP), Remote Deposit, and Wire Transfers.
- Automates receivables workflow for straight-through, end-to-end processing.
- Speeds the processing of high volume transactions.
- Ensures high reliability by using end-to-end process monitoring.
- Supports ERP integration using standard industry formats or custom layout.
- Provides flexible timing of payment information workflow in either single or multiple daily feeds.
- Presents a secure, automated origination channel to address your international payment needs.
- Uses secure communication protocols to ensure integrity of files.
- Encrypts all transmissions.
- Authenticates access through the use of client certificates.
- Supports PGP and additional methods for file encryption.
- Offers a wide variety of payment formats: Custom Flat File, BAI-2 ANSI ASC X.12 and ISO 20022 XML.
Details you need to make a smart decision
All accounts and credit are subject to approval including credit approval.