Global Cash Management:
Europe & Asia
Treasury flow solutions for Europe and Asia
BBVA's Global Cash Management Group has developed local and regional solutions for companies seeking to optimize their complete treasury flow—including Liquidity Management, Online Banking, and collection and payment services in multiple countries.
BBVA Group's international presence extends throughout Europe and Asia enjoying a leadership position in Spain, where the BBVA Group was founded more than 150 years ago. BBVA Group has full banking operations in Spain and Portugal, with over 3,700 offices and also offers services through branch offices in UK, France, Italy, Belgium, and Germany. In Asia, BBVA Group's offices in Hong Kong, Tokyo, and Singapore focus primarily on multicurrency accounts, trade finance, and investments. BBVA Group has also joined forces with CITIC in China, providing a unique opportunity to serve customers in the Americas and Europe with a local presence.
BBVA Global Net Cash, a powerful web-based banking system, allows you to manage your accounts in Spain, Portugal, France, Belgium, Italy, UK, and New York with a single multilingual tool.
- BBVA financial position—overall asset and liability status of all your BBVA accounts and loans in Spain and Portugal
- Online real-time access to inter-bank and foreign exchange market information
- Ability to originate urgent and non-urgent payments in Spain, Portugal, France, and the UK from one location
- European merchant services reports—full information on all card movements registered through each POS terminal
- Previous day balance and transaction details for each account in the region
- Access to collection details in each country
- Easy export of files
- Multicurrency/Bilingual tool (English and Spanish)
- Flexibility in creating administration and user profiles
- Highest security standards
- Option to view BBVA account balances and activity through our BBVA Global Net Cash platform
Over the past ten years, BBVA has been tailoring and implementing cash centralization structures for corporate and institutional clients in Spain. Solutions vary according to the specific needs of each client and are based on legal and financial considerations as well as the client's long-term treasury management objectives.
- Domestic zero balance accounts with a wide array of transfer options
- Cross-border centralization in euros with BBVA's partner banks: Dresdner Bank, BNP Paribas, and BNL
BBVA offers a full range of collection services in Spain and Portugal.
- Remote Deposit via Cheque Express
- Electronic collection of payments
- Bill presentment and collections
- Bills of exchange
- POS merchant services
BBVA offers a full range of European payment options from your accounts in Spain and Portugal. In addition, customers have the ability to originate payroll, supplier payments, domestic transfers, and international transfers in Paris, London, and Milan.
- Full access to Pan-European Payment Systems: Target2, EURO1, STEP1, STEP2
- Domestic and cross-border transfers
- Online payments to suppliers
- Online payroll processing
- Online corporate tax and Social Security processing
- Supply chain management
- Cheque issuance and payments
- Debit and credit cards - activity reporting payments
Treasury Management Contact Us
Please fill out and submit the form below and a Treasury Management services representative will contact you.
Details you need to make a smart decision
Foreign and international cash management services and products may be provided by other BBVA Group members and not by BBVA USA. BBVA USA makes no representation or warranty regarding, and is not responsible for, products provided by other BBVA Group members.
All accounts and credit are subject to approval including credit approval.