Lending and Financial Services for Educational Institutions
Specialized solutions for education
BBVA offers a wide range of products and services to meet the needs of educational institutions such as universities, colleges, school districts, charter schools, and private schools.
As a client, you benefit from a team of bankers who draw on their knowledge of local markets and expertise in the education sector to tailor commercial banking solutions to meet your specific requirements. We are committed to supporting your organization’s success by assisting you with:
- Capital improvement financing
- Equipment financing
- Interim financing
- Treasury management
- Deposit services
products & Services
Financing and Working Capital
We can assist with private placements of bonds and credit agreements that can be used to support capital expansion, equipment acquisition, or other interim commercial banking needs.
- Traditional term loans and private placements of bonds often offer lower costs and more efficient disclosures than a public offering
- 501(c)3 organizations can benefit from significant cost savings to the extent they qualify for tax exempt financing
- Lines of credit are available to meet working capital and interim financing needs
- Medium-term financing with amortization up to 20 years is available
- Debt financings can potentially be taxable or tax exempt; tax exempt debt can be both qualified or non bank qualified
- Debt can be structured as variable or fixed rate to help manage interest rate risk
- Liquidity and credit enhancement support is available for variable rate debt and commercial paper facilities through stand-by bond purchase agreements and letters of credit
Treasury Management and Deposits
Improve processing efficiencies and enhance monitoring capabilities with treasury management and deposit commercial banking services designed specifically for educational institutions.
- Treasury management services include online banking, remote deposit, debit/credit card processing, and image lockbox solutions for incoming payments
- Deposit services include collateralized accounts to meet regulatory requirements and fraud protection for your security and protection
- Purchase card and electronic payment solutions can help you streamline your accounts payable processing
- Investment solutions are available through various interest bearing accounts and certificates of deposit offered through BBVA
- Fundraising solutions can assist your organization with capital campaigns and foundation contributions
- Workplace Solutions is a package of money-saving products and services unique to BBVA that is available to offer your employees at no added cost to you
Details you need to make a smart decision
All accounts and credit are subject to approval including credit approval.