Correspondent Banking for Financial Institutions
Supporting community banks
Since the 1960s, we’ve been partnering with community banks to help them maximize profits and run more efficiently. Our team of experts has a deep knowledge of your unique needs, and pairs this with sophisticated tools that help you get business done, better.
BBVA Connect, for example, is a user-friendly portal to our services that combines state-of-the-art security with the ability to view real-time balances and activity.
We have a portfolio of services to streamline your daily cash management, help you save time, reduce expenses, and maximize earnings.
- Tri-Party Clearing/Fed Settlement and our special Earnings Credit Program
- Automated Sweep Services to simplify your cash management with hard dollar interest on surplus funds and access to your Fed Fund Line of Credit
- Domestic and international wire transfers in USD or foreign currency
- ACH, image cash letter, Federal Reserve file transfer services
- Bond accounting
- Excess balance accounts
Credit and Funding
Let’s explore the wide range of options for managing your funding challenges. Do you need alternative funding sources? A highly competitive Fed Funds line? No worries, we’ve got you covered.
- Loan participations/Overlines
- Fed funds lines
- Director/officer accommodation loans
- Domestic, international, or standby letters of credit
- Executive credit card program
- Interest rate derivatives
- Merchant services
- Repo lines
- Third-party referral services
One way to strengthen your customer experience and deepen your relationships with them is by expanding your international financial institution capabilities.
- Foreign wire transfers in U.S. dollars and other currencies
- Foreign currency purchases and sales
- International check clearing and collection
- Foreign exchange drafts
- Issuance, negotiation, and advisement on commercial and standby letters of credit
Enjoy tailored solutions that go beyond traditional services to support your bank’s growth.
- Investment services, institutional sales, and trading
- Bond accounting
- Asset liability management
We offer our community banking partners extra services that most other banks don't.
- Asset management services
- Consulting on business ownership transitions
- Bank-owned life insurance
Details you need to make a smart decision
All accounts and credit are subject to approval including credit approval.
Securities and Investment products offered through BBVA Investments, a division of BBVA Securities Inc., member FINRA and SIPC and an affiliate of BBVA USA. Insurance products are offered through BBVA Insurance Agency, Inc., an affiliate of BBVA USA.
Securities and Insurance Products:
|ARE NOT DEPOSITS||ARE NOT FDIC INSURED|
|ARE NOT BANK GUARANTEED||MAY LOSE VALUE|
|ARE NOT INSURED BY ANY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY|