How We Serve You: A Closer Look
BBVA combines human expertise with innovative tools and technology.
Our Treasury and Payments Solutions group consists of dedicated support teams across these areas:
- Supplier Enablement
- Account Management
- Client Services
- Technical Support
Our staff’s industry experience generally ranges between 10 and 20 years, with some team members having been with us for more than 30 years. Let our experience work for you.
Our Treasury Management Services offer you an efficient and controlled approach to managing collections, disbursements, and investment of cash, while at the same time providing valuable information around daily cash activity.
Treasury Management Services
To manage your company’s resources effectively, you need tools that help you improve cash flow, speed access to information, and automate routine processes. Our Treasury Management team can provide all these tools and more—including award-winning customer service that allows you to focus on business knowing your money is working for you. Some of the services we provide are:
- Receivable Solutions
- Accounts Payable Solutions & Credit Processing
- Information Management
- Risk Management
- Global Cash Solutions
Strategic Account Management and Support
BBVA is your solution-driven partner. You can always rely on us for ongoing consultation, training, and long-term support to help you maximize your card program and simplify your processes. We provide everything from dedicated implementation support to optimization of your commercial payment solutions to helping apply technology updates. When you need assistance, we’re here.
BBVA Fast Facts
- Launched Commercial Card in 2008
- Double digit annual growth rates
- 98% client retention rate
- 1,200 clients with over 2,000 active programs- from Middle Market to Fortune 500
- In 2019, our clients had over 6.1 million transactions, with year over year growth 2015-2019 at 30% and showing no signs of slowing
- BBVA has 649 branches across the sunbelt regions of the US, plus strong positions in Spain, Mexico and South America
- Ranks among the top 25 largest U.S. commercial banks based on deposit market share
- BBVA shares are traded through the Madrid and New York Stock Exchanges under the symbol BBVA
BBVA and BBVA Compass are trade names of BBVA USA, a member of the BBVA group. BBVA USA Member FDIC. All accounts and credit are subject to approval, including credit approval. All trademarks, service marks and trade names referenced in this material are the property of their respective owners.
You may also be interested in:
What is treasury management?
Treasury management offers a single operational strategy that manages and oversees all areas of the business's finances
Managing commercial cash flow
As interest rates rise, companies need to tighten up cash management practices. Here are four steps to improve your company's working capital.