BBVA Business Connect Checking
Business banking designed for the digital world
Easily manage your business banking via mobile device, ATM, desktop, and phone with BBVA Business Connect Checking. Get the 24/7 flexible account access and monthly savings you need to do more business in more places.
Free digital banking services
Get a feature-packed business checking account with free Online Banking, Mobile Banking, Bill Pay, Mobile Deposit®, account alerts, and more. Plus, get unlimited digital transactions at no charge.
No monthly Service Charge, no minimum balance requirements
Save every month with no monthly Service Charge and no minimum balance requirements. That’s one more way we help you spend more time on your business and less time worrying about your account.
No fee at BBVA, Allpoint®, or participating 7-Eleven® ATMs
No fee at any BBVA USA ATM. Plus, BBVA does not charge a fee to use another bank's ATM. ATM and/or service fees charged by other banks and ATM owners may apply; however, there will be no charge for use of ATMs in the Allpoint® network or at participating 7-Eleven® locations. Allpoint® ATMs are available nationwide and are marked with an Allpoint® decal. 7-Eleven® ATMs are available nationwide within 7-Eleven® gas stations. ATM fees may apply to certain 7-Eleven® locations in Oklahoma, Hawaii and Alaska. All 7-Eleven® ATMs with an FCTI contact sticker on the ATM are fee free.
FEATURES & FEEs
- Up to $5,000 in cash processing per month at no charge
- One personalized Visa® debit card per account at no additional charge
- Mobile Deposit® available
- Free Mobile Banking, Online Banking, and Bill Pay
- Five in-branch withdrawals and/or processed checks per month combined at no additional charge
- All other transactions (other than those listed above) are unlimited at no additional charge
- Two in-branch deposits per month at no additional charge
- No fee at BBVA USA ATMs, over 43,000 ATMs in the Allpoint® network, and ATMs at 7-Eleven® gas stations2.
- No BBVA fee to use another bank’s ATM
- Ability to set up account alerts
- Complimentary online statements1
$100 minimum opening deposit
No monthly Service Charge
View a printable summary of account terms and fees with the BBVA Business Connect Checking
for Business account:
What you need to apply
If you’re Sole Proprietor, you can apply online for a new business checking account. Whether you apply online or in person at a BBVA branch, you’ll need the following information.
Apply Now (Only sole proprietorships can apply online*)
Required Personal Information:
- Social Security Number
- U.S. driver’s license or state-issued ID
Required Business Information:
- Legal name of business
- Physical address of business
- Business telephone
- Business Organization Document type (as applicable)
- Business License or Certificate of Good Standing
- Assumed Name Certificate
- Letters Testamentary/Letters of Administration
- Trust Agreement
- Business License or Certificate of Good Standing
Small Business Solutions Contact Us
Thank you for your interest in our Small Business solutions. Please complete and submit the form below, and one of our Small Business representatives will contact you to further discuss your needs.
With BBVA Business Connect Checking, you'll enjoy:
You may also be interested in:
BBVA Business Money Market
Earn interest on the funds your small business saves. Plus, benefit from the safety and security of a savings account.
Find everything you need to keep business running smoothly, including POS systems and the ability to accept more payment types.
Details you need to make a smart decision
* A sole proprietor is an unincorporated business established by a single person (i.e. the proprietor) with no legal distinction between the business and the person.
All accounts and Debit Cards are subject to approval, including credit approval. Additional terms and restrictions may apply – see your BBVA banker for details.
Products, features and benefits offered are subject to change. $100 minimum opening deposit required. Miscellaneous fees may apply. See Terms and Conditions for complete details, including applicable fees and charges.
1You will automatically receive a paper account statement by mail with a monthly Paper Statement Fee of $3.00. You can avoid this fee by turning off your paper statements and receiving your account statements electronically through Online Banking. Visit bbvausa.com/go/paperless for more information.
MOBILE BANKING: Message and Data Rates May Apply. Please check with your wireless carrier about such fees or rate plans. Mobile Deposit® is subject to eligibility - see product page for more information.
Mobile Deposit® is a registered trademark of Mitek Systems, Inc.
Allpoint® is a worldwide network of 43,000+ surcharge-free ATMs. If a surcharge screen appears during your Allpoint® ATM transaction, press “yes” and continue with your withdrawal. You will not be charged for the withdrawal as long as you are using the BBVA Debit Card issued in connection with your BBVA Business Connect Checking account. If you have a surcharge assessed at an Allpoint® ATM, please call us at 1-844-BBVA USA.
Allpoint® is a registered trademark of Cardtronics, Inc.
7-Eleven® is a registered trademark of 7-Eleven.
2ATM fees may apply to certain 7-Eleven® locations in Oklahoma, Hawaii and Alaska. All 7-Eleven® ATMs with an FCTI contact sticker on the ATM are fee-free. All 7-Eleven® ATMs listed on our ATM locator are fee-free.