The easy way to deliver your pay
Help your business reduce costs and increase employee satisfaction at the same time! The PaySource™ Card allows you to electronically deliver your employees':
- Other types of compensation
To get started, you'll need a BBVA business checking account and direct deposit of payroll. (Your employees will not need a bank account to participate.)
Benefits for your company
- Eliminates even the first paper check to new employees with our optional instant issue card feature
- Eliminates difficult check distribution practices to remote or traveling employees
- Reduces payment preparation time and effort
- Provides additional protection from check fraud losses
- Eliminates check printing and storage costs
- Decreases the number of stop payments and minimizes account reconcilement tasks
Benefits for your employees
- Provides the ability to use the PaySource™ Card for purchases anywhere Visa® Debit Cards are accepted, and get cash at ATMs worldwide
- Employees can also access their pay at over 43,000 surcharge-free Allpoint Network ATMs
- Eliminates the anxiety of checks lost in the mail
- Saves the time and inconvenience of leaving work to cash or deposit checks
- Allows employee access to their payroll funds at the beginning of the day on payday
- Saves the employee money by eliminating check-cashing fees
- Provides a safe alternative to carrying cash
Frequently asked questions
Am I a good candidate ?
- Would you like to reduce expenses associated with issuing paper payroll checks?
- Would you like to offer a new benefit to your employees?
- Do you have employees who do not have bank accounts?
If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, your company is a good candidate for the PaySource™ Card.
How does it work ?
- You enroll your employees online. Your employees will receive their card via regular mail.
- Employees activate their card and select a Personal Identification Number (PIN) online or by calling a toll free number. This PIN can be used to receive cash at ATMs or from point-of-purchase terminals at participating retailers.
- Each pay period, you electronically submit your employees' pay via Direct Deposit of Payroll. Cardholder account numbers for your Direct Deposit file are provided to you online.
- Your employees' pay is credited to the PaySource™ Card and is available first thing in the morning on payday.
- Your employees can withdraw funds at any banking center that process Visa cash advances, or at any ATM displaying the Visa/PLUS® sign worldwide. Your employees can use their cards to pay for purchases where they shop, anywhere Visa® Debit Cards are accepted.
Details you need to make a smart decision
Subject to credit approval.
*Data and message fees may apply, please check with your wireless carrier for details.